Tickets & Info
Book your visit to The Ant Museum
Single Visit Pass (1.5hrs) – $19
Ready for the antventure of a lifetime? Get up close with a visit to The Singapore Ants Museum – a 2-storey museum featuring more than 50 species of native ants and handcrafted formicariums!
Guests will experience:
- Up close views of ants in a safe and controlled environment!
- Dedicated station guides to explain and share all about the 50 different species and traits of ants!
- Come and check out the luxurious ant homes that were meticulously hand crafted by Singapore’s celebrity ant artist!
See all this and more today at The Singapore Ants Museum! We’ll hope to see you soon.
Regular Admission: 10am – 10pm
(Every Sat & Sun, Public Holiday & School Holiday)
*Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Only 10 pax admission per session
- Face masks on at all times
- Protective plastic hand & shoe gloves
- Safe distancing between separate groups
- Temperature taking & checks for symptoms
Reviews from Visitors